Dow, Liam and I spent last week at Lake Martin with my parents. We had beautiful weather and soaked up the sun (as exhibited by some bad sunburns). Dow's family was kind enough to let us borrow their boat, and we spent two days cruising the lake. Liam loved the water! He squealed and bounced all around in the boat. He also loved swimming, so I think I'll try to do some lessons this summer.
Saturday, we went to Auburn. That night, I saw Sex and the City 2 with Elizabeth. I loved the company but could have done without the movie. On Sunday, Dow and I went to see Shrek 4. Of course, I loved it (but I love all the Shrek movies). Dow even spent an hour with me in Ann Taylor Loft while I grabbed up some new work outfits at 40% off.
We got back to Birmingham yesterday and have been busy ever since. We've voted, bought groceries, cleaned the house, done laundry, looked at invitations, bought stamps, dropped by the monogramming store, made a giant mess in the kitchen, made an appointment with the exterminators (weavels apparently took an extended vacation in our kitchen) and played on our new laptop.
By the way, I love our new laptop. I should have bought one for the house a long time ago.
Now, I think I hear my bed calling my name.


Cool sunburn.
ReplyDeleteIt's way cooler in person.
ReplyDeleteYes Rebecca, the sunburn is WAY cooler in person! And, I enjoyed the company as well.
ReplyDelete