Friday, September 18, 2009

Two Month Check Up

We had out two month check up today. Liam weighs 11 lbs and is about 23 inches long. He's right on track with his growing, gaining 3 lbs since our last appointment.

Liam has been spitting up a LOT lately. I mean every time he eats and even when he isn't eating. Generally, it's not a lot, more like drool coming out with a hiccup. But last night, and several other times, he has vomited his entire bottle on us. It's all over him, all of me or Dow (usually Dow...I think he just likes me better), and all over whatever furniture or bedding is within a 2 foot radius. I talked to Dr. Simpson about it today, and Liam is most likely overeating. I wonder where he got that from? We are going to limit his food, switch him to a thicker formula so he will feel fuller with less formula, and try to keep him as upright as possible. I hope this works!

On a sadder note, Liam had his first shots today. They gave him 4 in his thighs. Poor baby :( He seems to be fine now. I hope they don't make him feel too terrible.

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment