Unfortunately, today was also my first day back at work full time. It's amazing how these past nine weeks have flown. Don't get me wrong, I really like my job. It was just hard to leave this face.
Monday, September 21, 2009
Happy Two Months!
Today is my big boy's two month birthday! Happy Birthday, Liam! As you can see, he is definitely in the partying mood.

Unfortunately, today was also my first day back at work full time. It's amazing how these past nine weeks have flown. Don't get me wrong, I really like my job. It was just hard to leave this face.

Unfortunately, today was also my first day back at work full time. It's amazing how these past nine weeks have flown. Don't get me wrong, I really like my job. It was just hard to leave this face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment