Monday, June 15, 2009

6 More Weeks!!

It's true. We only have six more weeks until Liam arrives! Thankfully, we got a lot accomplished this weekend. Just a couple more items to add to the nursery, and we'll be done. We still have to put the car seat/stroller together, but I'll let Dow do that. If the mobile frustrated me this weekend, I think putting together the car seat/stroller may send me into early labor.

To further my nesting, I started a baby scrapbook this weekend while Dow was doing manual labor in the nursery. I thought I'd never do a scrapbook, and it's sort of funny to think that I am, but I know I will love looking back at it (although I only have two ultrasound pictures in it so far). I bought one of those pre-made scrapbooks, where all you do is add pictures and stickers. That way, I can still keep a baby book with my schedule. I don't know how people have time for scrapbooking. You have to buy a million things, cut them out, put them together, etc. I'd never seen so many stickers before in my life! Too many options for me that I don't want to deal with.

I also scheduled an appointment with a pediatrician for Monday. I guess I need to read up on what questions I am supposed to ask, other than my #1 question of "What hours are you open?" I hope this office is a little more convenient for the working woman than my OB/GYN's office is. Don't even get me started on that place......

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment