Today I had my 34 week appointment, and everything was great. I also found out that the pain and numbness on the right side of my stomach is normal. Just Liam not letting up on some nerves. He is head down now, so his feet are resting on several nerves on the right side of my stomach. Hopefully, when he drops in the next few weeks, I'll get some relief! The more likely scenario is that I will just develop some new random pain. Oh the joys of pregnancy!
Tomorrow is a big day in the Sport household. We are officially starting the nursery! Once we finish painting the crown, we'll hang the shades, put down the rug, bring in the crib (which has the cutest bumper pad ever in case you were wondering), hang pictures, put up the mobile, hang the mosquito net behind the crib, and put together the changing table. The glider has been ordered and should be here in two weeks. Then the nursery will be DONE! Halleluiah! On tap for Sunday is a lot of NOTHING (well, maybe some yard work, but not too much....and True Blood Season Premier). I do have to get ready for our first party at our house though, which is July 7. Why I did that to myself, I don't know. I just really wanted to have a party I guess. I may not be feeling that way in a couple of weeks.....
Nursery pics will be up soon! Next on the agenda: finishing redoing sunroom and putting together stroller/car seat.
Morgan
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment