Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Passed!!

No gestational diabetes for me!! I am so happy because my next step would have been daily blood sugar monitoring, and I really have no idea how to do that.

Other highlights from my appointment today:

Size-We are measuring to "the dot," according to the doctor. I think Liam weighs about 3 lbs now.
Weight- On track. I've gained 22 lbs, so that leaves me with 8 lbs to go before I'm over my suggested gain amount of 25-30 lbs.
BP- 116/70, so in the normal range. Yay for no preclampsia!
Liam's Heartbeat- 143, which was right on track.
Liam's Movement- All the time now.

I start going to the doctor every two weeks now. My 4d ultrasound is next Thursday, and I'm looking forward to it. I have to say the ultrasounds are the best part of pregnancy. It's so neat to actually "see" your baby!

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment