Sunday, May 31, 2009

Baby Luncheon Fiesta!


This weekend was our friend Marshall's wedding in Anniston, Alabama, so Rebecca, Meredith, Ashley and Lillian were able to finally come visit Birmingham again (it's been 2 years since last time). To celebrate Liam's upcoming arrival (in 8 weeks by the way), we had a baby luncheon at La Paz (and just in La Paz's defense, their fajitas did sizzle). It's was really fun, mostly because I love getting to see my friends and opening presents!!! Below are some pics of the presents I got. They were all wonderful, and I can't wait to use them with Liam! Thank you so much!!


Bib and burp cloth from Lillian. So cute!


Fireman onesie from Lillian! I hope Liam likes firetrucks as much as his dad!


Aubie bottle tote from Mrs. Debbie. This is so cute and one of Dow's favorites!

Diapers and beautiful blankets from Ashley! And no, I'm not using cloth diapers all the time. I may use them every once in a while, but I've heard they make good burp cloths that I can bleach.

The bath sea horse from Meredith! It neh's! I can't wait to use this!!


An adorable jumper from Rebecca. I think Liam's lady friends will like this one!
Thanks again everyone! This weekend was so fun. See you at the Sip-n-See in Bastrop around September!
Morgan

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I had so much seeing you and watching you open presents ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lunch was SO much fun! I can't believe next time we see you, Liam will be here. Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete