Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I Have a Blog?

I'm starting to forget that I have blog.......

Here is a recap of the last couple of weeks. I am officially 8 months pregnant now. I feel like I am 45 months pregnant. The third trimester is definitely not my favorite. I wish I could fast forward until about July 15, but since I can't TIVO life, I'll have to wait it out.

I have done absolutely nothing for the nursery so far other than buy things. Nothing is up. I've got a lot to do in June. The window treatments are finished though, and they look great (and they fit...thank God). The bumper will be done soon, and I can finally start getting this nursery together. I've also decided that, in the meantime, I should reupholster everything in my house and have speciality pillows made, do crown molding, paint, rehang shutters, replace our front wall/window, find an antique chandelier for our bedroom, etc. I think nesting has hit!

Liam has so many clothes it's unreal. I've hung all his little outfits up in his closet based on size. I do need to pick up some more "around the house" type clothes and those little gowns. I'll do that when I'm redoing my house and the other 800 things on my to-do list.

Dow has been spending his time reorganizing/building closets in our basement. We are trying to maximize our storage space with Liam coming. A 2/1 is not the ideal size for 3 people, but we'll make it work. I really don't want to move because I love our house and neighborhood so much.

We had our 4D ultrasound last week. It was really neat to see an idea of what Liam will look like. He is sunny side up though, so let's hope he turns before delivery.

This weekend friends are staying with us for a wedding. It should be really fun! Next weekend is my baby shower, and I'm really looking forward to that.

I'll try to be a better blogger from now on!

Morgan

2 comments:

  1. Please tell me you have clothes washed for Liam and a packing list for Dow in case you go into labor? Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! I guess I'll add that to my list too! I have bought the Dreft though, so I'm one step closer.

    ReplyDelete