Tuesday, January 11, 2011

NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!

The Auburn Tigers are national champions.

What a great thing to say! I am so glad that I drove through the rain, snow, and sleet to watch this game in Auburn. The atmosphere was indescribable. Grown men were crying, strangers were hugging, children were out way past midnight, and the toilet paper was flying.

If we couldn't be in Glendale, I'm glad to say I was at Toomer's Corner the night Auburn won it's first national championship in 53 years.

War Eagle!



Here we are downtown watching the game with our friends, Nelson and Abby. They waited in line for an hour to be the first in the door to get the best table. We got to the bar at 4, and by 4:30, you could barely move it was so packed.



Getting our Cammy Cam juice on.



Me and Dow watching the game.



A very happy dog at Toomer's Corner.



Can you think of a more appropriate time for a stogie?



Happy, happy night! Oh, and I definitely teared up when the eagle flew and then flat out cried when we made the winning field goal. Feel free to make fun of me. I deserve it.

Morgan

1 comment: