Liam had his 18 month check up on Friday. He finally gained some weight (4 lbs to be exact). I think we can contribute that to the massive amounts of pasta he eats. He still isn't talking, so we are going to work with him over the next few months and hope that his babbling evolves into some words other than dada.
Here is a picture of Liam at 1 year.
Here is a picture of Liam at 18 months.
I find it amazing how much they grow in such short time spans. He looks like such a baby in his 1 year picture, but looking at his 18 month picture, I realize that I no longer have a little baby. I have a sweet little boy who loves going outside, wrestling with his dad, chasing the dog, throwing his ball, playing with his tools, and "cooking" for me.
Apparently, Liam also loves cleaning. He insisted on swiffering the den BY HIMSELF this morning. Every time I tried to help, a fit ensued. So, I figured if he wants to swiffer the den, he can have at it. He actually did a pretty good job!
He was hilarious. He took his swiffering very seriously, just like his momma.
Morgan


No comments:
Post a Comment