The first week of day care is over. Overall, it went about as well as I expected. The first day Liam did fairly well, mainly because I'm pretty sure he thought it was a one time thing, or maybe that he was at Sunday school. Dow dropped him off on Wednesday, and for some reason he doesn't seem to get as upset when his dad drops him off. Thursday and this morning were a different story. Liam got very upset when I dropped him off. Today, he even started crying in the parking lot. He was so upset that one baby brought him a toy and another baby gave him a hug. It breaks my heart to see my baby cry, but it was so sweet to watch these other babies try to comfort him.
His teachers told me that about 10 to 15 minutes after we leave, Liam cheers up and starts playing. In fact, he even finger-painted his first picture. I can't wait to hang it in my kitchen! And, Liam always seems happy when I pick him up. The ladies there are so sweet, which makes me feel much more comfortable sending Liam to this school. I can't really put my finger on it, but this place just has a better feel to me than the other place where we briefly sent Liam when he was an infant. I hope Liam warms up to it and starts to really enjoy making new friends.
Friday, October 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment