Emme and Popi came this weekend, and we had our adventure to the pumpkin patch. Other than the weather being a little warmer than expected, we had a really good time. I've never been to an actual pumpkin patch before, and Liam, mom and I really enjoyed picking out our pumpkins. We rode the hayride, got some caramel apples, and just enjoyed the festivities.
Here are some pictures from our outing.
In other news, Liam starts school on Tuesday. I'll keep you posted on the tear-fest.
I am a mother to a beautiful baby boy, a wife to a patient and loving husband, a daughter to wonderful parents who live too far away and an attorney somewhere in between.
I have my good days and my bad days, but all of my days are blessed.
This blog is an attempt to better share those days with family and friends.
Good luck on Tuesday. I'll be thinking about you. And I'll email you and tell you what happened to Reese.
ReplyDelete