This was too cute. Mommy bird and baby bird.
Karaoke, anyone?
I hope we get to play with Bailey again soon!
I also found some great consignment buys this week!
For those of you who don't know, I love to shop children's consignment stores. It's like a sport for me-finding that great deal. When Liam was first born, I did some consignment shop research and found that Birmingham has some wonderful children's consignment shops, like Hannah Paige and Kidz Closet. I consistently find beautiful clothes (many of which still have the tags on them) for anywhere between $15-25 a piece. Those prices are pretty amazing, considering that the clothes I buy at these consignment shops would retail for at least $40-50.
Here is what I got:
This is adorable and it was only $18!
This was BRAND NEW (Kidz Closet sells both retail & consignment). It was $46 but I only paid $20!
This was also brand new but on consignment for only $17!


I like the new blog look. William has the crawfish bubble too. You should look at the remember nguyen (I may have misspelled that) website online. They have a great clearance section where I've ordered a few things for William.
ReplyDelete