But, through all that, I managed to keep my patience and clean up puke and poop with a smile. Why? Because I'm lucky to have such a wonderful, sweet baby. I love him dearly, even more when he doesn't feel good. Here's why:
He always makes getting dressed in the morning an adventure. Notice how he is squirting water through his left fist and holding my eyeliner with his baby death grip in his right fist.
He is very concerned with keeping in touch with his friends and family. He never drops his Blackberry, even while watching Yo Gabba Gabba (which is the weirdest children's show on the planet, but that's another blog post altogether).
He loves to just hang. Here he is after a trip to the neighborhood coffee shop.
Get better soon, boys. I don't like it when you are sick, and I don't like it when I miss my Zzzs.
Morgan


Oh Morgan, our house has been the same way, but now I'm sick! I hope you don't get it. I hope you all feel better soon!
ReplyDelete