Monday, February 8, 2010

Apocalyspe.

My mom believes that when the Saints win the Superbowl, the world is going to end. But, since the apocalypse has yet to come, I figured I would update my blog.

Last week was just one of those weeks. Busy, long, crazy. Dow and I did get to sneak some time in for ourselves. Liam is in Louisiana with my parents (being spoiled rotten, I'm sure). Dow and I decided to venture into The Rare Martini on Saturday, and let's just say Sunday was a very long day for both of us.

Liam did win his first Superbowl bet though (and I will just ignore the fact that this was only because my parents had him out partying and gambling until 9:00). Emme breaks all the rules on his very first night with them! Geez...what is a girl to do? But, then again, the Saints were in the Superbowl, so who cares! And now Liam has $7 more towards his college fund!

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment