Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Our New Camera

For Valentine's Day, I bought Dow a very nice camcorder. I spent about an hour at the store looking at them and telling the salesperson what I was looking for in a camcorder. Well, on Sunday, I made my first video. Turns out, unless everyone I know has the specific Panasonic software for my camcorder, they couldn't view my videos. What's even more aggravating is that I SPECIFICALLY told the salesperson I wanted this camcorder to make DVDs and to email short clips of the baby to my family/friends. GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

We took it back last night, and after they tried to prove me wrong to no avail, we exchanged the camcorder for a higher end Canon Powershot. So far, the camera takes great shots (probably even better ones if I had some camera training) and transferring pictures is a breeze. Here are some shots of Nugget's gear and my tummy at week 17.5. Week 18 will start month 5!!!


This is a fuzzy sleeper I bought at Baby Gap.


My giraffe playmat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Nugget's firetruck onesie from Aunt Pam. Beep! Beep!



Finally, my tummy. A little background info: this is my tummy after breakfast, lunch, two snacks, and dinner. It seems to expand throughout the day, kind of like it did before I was pregnant!

I hope everyone enjoys!!

Morgan

2 comments:

  1. Wait until ou see what I have for Nugget!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nugget had better be an AUBURN fan!! WAR EAGLE!
    Grandma is looking forward to football season and tailgaiting.

    ReplyDelete