Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"Me" Time.

I miss it. Terribly. I can't say that I wasn't well aware of the fact that it would disappear when Liam came. But, that still doesn't make me miss it any less. Hopefully, I can sneak a couple of "Morgan" hours into the mix over the holidays.

Sleep has also been an elusive memory these past few days. Liam has started waking up earlier and earlier each morning. Although he is still sleeping through the night, his new "rise and shine" time has suddenly changed from 6:30 to 4 a.m. Yes, my friends, 4 a.m. This has been especially hard for me, as I'm a girl who really likes her sleep. However, this isn't the first time Liam has thrown us for a "sleeping" loop, and I'm sure (and I pray) that he will revert back to his normal sleeping routine.

Is this week over yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment